Shortly, 2014 will melt away into the annals of time. Now we get to begin a new year. I’d like to ask you a simple question before we venture into the New Year. “Did you give it your all in 2014?” If you’re like me, you made mistakes throughout the year. Don’t let that hold you back. Regret, anger and pain can keep you in a cage that only you have the key to open. Open the cage!
What do you need to change in order to make 2015 better than 2014?
- Is there a relationship you need to mend?
- Do your kids/spouse/significant other know how you feel about them?
- Do you need to read the bible more and with understanding?
- Are you committed to the tenets of Christianity or just the things you believe in?
- Are you the same person at church as you are at your job, at home or at school?
- Did you use all your gifts to help build your church?
Obviously these few questions will take a little time to think through. I hope you spend a few moments and reflect on them. Hmm, how effective…how powerful would your local church be if you gave it your 100%! The same can be said for the other questions I asked you.
I hope you’re encouraged to give it your all in 2015. Lets shake society up and lead more people to Christ. Lets read and study our bibles a little more than normal. Lets pray a little more. Lets be the Christian God is call us to become. Remember, “We’re more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:27)”